Monday, July 13, 2015

Finally a finished summer project.

Now I can finally say I did at least one summer project this year!

 After years of thinking about it...it's now done!
I contemplated the color FOR EVER, that's pretty much why I never did it until now, I just couldn't decide!
I liked the idea of a turquoise, but the red brick just kept throwing it off.  Basically in the end I went with yellow.  Benjamin Moore, Hawthorn Yellow to be exact.  Yellow is always my default color.

I think I like it...yeah, I like it.
The yellow is just a little more mellow than I thought it was going to be.
It reminds me of a stick of butter.  Hopefully I don't always think of butter every time I look at it now.
Oh, and before you give me grief for still having fourth of July flags up...we celebrate Pioneer Day on the 24th around these parts so I can still rock the patriotic decor.

Happy Monday ya'll!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...