Thursday, December 10, 2015

Sick Day

 My little Rory has hit the wall.  Yesterday after dropping Piper off at Kindergarten Rory and I hit couple of stores for some Christmas shopping.  However, she was dragging quite a bit so I decided to drop what I was doing and just take her home.  Fever it was...poor little thing.  So today we are taking a proper sick day...lots of cuddling and napping and watching TV.

I've been full speed ahead with Christmas right around the corner.  There is much to do!
And with ski school starting up again, I'm back on the mountain three days a week teaching...so yeah, busy days around here!
 Last weekend we decorated.   
Growing up I had all brothers and they really never helped decorate the tree ( I assume it's a guy thing??)...I mostly remember my mom and I doing it.  So with having four girls there is NO shortage of help.  As soon as I pulled out the boxes they got right to it.  This month is just full of excitement for them...I love it!

On another note.
I received my Christmas present a little early this year!
New ski boots!
For the record, I have never purchased boots before.  The pair I used for the past several years (Tecnica) Ryan actually won in a raffle after a bike race.  They just happened to be my size, but the fit has never been steller for me.  So, Jeff and I drove to Park City and I got custom fit in a brand new pair of boots.
I am now a Lange girl!

Funny, I posted this picture as a spoof on Lange advertising.
You may want to check out the history of the Lange girl.
And my personal favorite:
I mean really...it makes absolutely no sense.
Indian head dress with ski boots??

They take "sex sells" very seriously, ha!  I kept my picture pretty tame...and most people probably never made the connection.

So yeah...I'm super excited to try them out.
Never had a custom fit anything before!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...