Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Masks all around.

My mom made masks for everyone this week, so Ryan and I made use of them this morning at the grocery store.  We left early to avoid any unnecessary crowds and to hopefully avoid anyone we know.  It's just so awkward wearing a mask, but then, we weren't the only ones wearing them.  We are trying to do more online grocery shopping, but it's about a three day wait until you can pick up your order...that doesn't work so well for me.  So in the store we go.




I've been going on daily walks through the neighborhood.  Lately, I've been doing 4-5 miles everyday with a fair bit of climbing.  It has become quite therapeutic for me, and I look forward to it everyday.  

We have been in this house...everyone...together...for over three weeks!  Let's just say, it's nice to have some alone time every now and then.  I'm thankful that we can still exercise outside!  The weather was amazing today!

Shaving Belle seemed like a good project for the afternoon.

If anyone is enjoying quarantine, it's our pets!  They don't understand why, but I think they really love having us home all day, everyday.

Tomorrow we get to mix it up!
We get to celebrate Piper's birthday!

1 comment:

margaretmgriffith said...

Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Capacity Planning Importance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...