Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Victory!

I'm not one to put a lot of cycling related material, or race results in my blog. However, yesterday's race definitely deserves to be mentioned. Saturday was the Crit. Utah State Championships, and Ryan won for the second year in a row!

Basically, Ryan was in a breakaway with about five other guys for the much of the race. A lap to go he broke away from the group and held it to take the finish solo!

Check out Ryan's blog if you want the full race report.

Ryan has a lot going on (job, family,etc.) and I'm so impressed that he's able to find time to train and stay competitive in the sport. I'm so proud of him!


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Kelly! Funny - I just wrote in Ryan's comments section a very similar sentence to what you did - how it's amazing how Ryan balances everything. Great minds think alike.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...