Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday

I want to wish my little brother, Andrew, a Happy Birthday! Love you!! Hope you are having a great day. And yes, I took yet another song from one of your movies...I believe this one was from "Roadies 2". For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about I'll try to explain. Andrew is not only an amazing artist, but he is also very creative with film. He's created several of his own mini movies. One is titled "Roadies 2"...it documents our (Andrew, Ryan and me) weekend road trip to San Fransisco Grand Prix, I believe the year was 2003. Ahhh, good times...and such great memories. One day I'll figure out a way to post the movie on my blog...but right now I have no idea. So anyway, the song that's on my blog is from that movie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...