Monday, July 21, 2008

Party Planning

Today I've started the planning phase for the girls' birthday party. No, I'm not one of those parents who spend thousands on their children's' parties, it's just going to be a few of their friends over for a simple backyard party. Morgan will be turning two and Haley four. Their birthdays are only a week apart so I'm combining them to make things easier...I'm going to try to get away with doing that for as long as I can! Haley wants to have a My Little Pony party. Morgan will just have to go along since she can't really talk yet, but I'm sure she doesn't care. So we went to the party store to start checking out decorations... WOW, there's a lot of My Little Pony stuff! I just started throwing stuff in the cart left and right, then I ended up putting most of it back. No need to go overboard just yet, I should probably shop around a little bit. So I limited it to invitations, party favor bags, streamers, a few mini ponies for favors...hmmmm.....oh, party hats, and, hmmmm...lets see, oh and a big pony centerpiece, oh and a banner. I think that's it. I was just having so much fun going through everything...I think I'm having more fun with this than Haley is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My best friend's daughter loves My Little Pony, so she had a My Little Pony party earlier this summer and found great supplies at ShindigZ.com as well as tips about how to host the event. It all turned out really well, her daughter had a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...