Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The big huge Penguin

A while back Haley was looking through some toy catalog. I told her to tell me if she finds something she wants for Christmas. Well, on the very last page they had a picture of a stuffed penguin which happened to be about two feet tall, and that is what she said she wanted. Well, I figured she would forget about it and move on to other things...because quite frankly, I do not want anymore stuffed animals in this house! Well, I was wrong! She hasn't stopped talking about that penguin since! So today, I gave in, and bought a pretty comparable penguin from the one she saw in the catalog. I can't believe we're going to haul a big huge penguin all the way to California for Christmas morning, just to haul it all the way back to Provo! Yes, I know, we have to do that with all their toys, but it just seems weird with a big huge penguin. She better love it!
This is not the actual penguin...but hers will be very similar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can put it on my bike on top of the car. This will solve the space issue, while also looking really funny. Plus, it's a penguin and the cold won't bother it.

Kelly said...

We'll have to put a bag over it though so Haley doesn't see it.

Rio's Rider said...

I can't wait to see this stuffed animal carted all around the way the purple unicorn is!

Kelly said...

I have thought of that...lets hope it doesn't get to that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...