Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting into the Spirit...at least trying.

Yesterday I got a neat surprise...Ryan has today off!! Yeah! He actually had no idea himself until an hour or so before he left work. So pretty nice surprise for him too!

I tried getting into the Christmas spirit this morning by taking advantage of Ryan being home and doing some Christmas shopping. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, I pretty much felt like crapola all morning. But at least I can say I started, which is a start.

So anyway...Christmas tree shopping maybe this evening, and who knows what else is in store for the weekend...good times I'm sure...at least let's hope.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Once you have the tree up, it's hard not to feel the spirit! Plus, I think Brandon and Parker talk about Christmas, or Christmas-related events, about 95% of the day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...