Monday, May 25, 2009

Morgan's First ER Visit

We had a quite an evening last night. We were visiting with my grandparents at my brother's house when Morgan took a spill. She was running across the living room and tripped over a box and took a dive into the side of the sofa. I knew it immediately that she would need stitches, it was pretty bad. I rushed her to the kitchen, grabbed some paper towels to stop the bleeding and that's when it happened: buzzing in my ears, eyesight starting to fade, pale, woozy...yep, I had to hand her off to Ryan or I was going to hit the floor taking Morgan with me. Why does this happen to me?!! I couldn't believe it!!! I am her MOTHER!!! So here's poor Morgan with a cut to her head and then there's me, her MOTHER, sitting in a chair with my head between my knees trying not to faint...so embarrassing!

Anyway, we whisked her to the ER once the bleeding stopped. It was probably the most pleasant ER experience we've had. We were in and out in a matter of minutes! She was a brave little girl! And I only had to put my head between my legs a couple of times...so I was brave too!
She had to get 6 stitches. Thank goodness it's in her hair line!!

All smiles this morning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...