Thursday, May 28, 2009

Surprise Visit!

My grandparents went on a cross-country road trip. They're from CA and traveled back East in their HUGE motor home (seriously, I think it's the size of our house...OK, I may be exaggerating a little). Anyway, on their way back home they stopped in Utah for a visit! Yay, for us!
I had a Memorial Day BBQ at our house Monday, so I was super excited that my grandparents could join us. We had Matt and Carrie as well as a few friends and their kids come...a great turnout!
The day after Memorial Day we went to my Great Grandmothers grave in the Provo Cemetery. It was beautiful there! So many flowers everywhere, my girls had a hard time not picking up every single one!

Yes, Morgan is wearing her Princess dress (in case you were wondering) and Haley has her Una on a leash. Poor Una...she just gets dragged around by her neck.
I just love love love having family here!! My mission in life: get them ALL to move closer to ME!!! I don't think that's too much to ask for.

1 comment:

M and C Wilson said...

I think G Helen and G Jim should get the house with the zip line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...