Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally...

...we found a house that we both LOVE! It's in a perfect location...PERFECT! It has the yard that we want, and it's tucked away in an area that feels very private. It has the space we need and then some, and I love the kitchen! Sounds great right?! But it seems that no matter what, the houses we find always, always have something wrong with them...I have just have to figure out when to compromise and when to hold my ground on what we want. Problem: It's an older home, which is fine, I can live with the outdated bathrooms. However, it has a evaporated cooler for AC and a hot water/boiler system for heat. I have been reading and talking to heating/cooling companies trying to learn as much as I can about these systems. The boiler system definitely has some advantages: no dust flying around, no dry air, more uniform heat distribution, more cost efficient. But that only if it's an upgraded system, which I'm not sure if it is. Also, with the evap cooler, if it's a good upgraded one they can do the job pretty well. So anyway, that's where we're at. We've already put an offer on it, but because it's a short sell, who knows when we'll hear back. But I LOVE this house!! And I might add, that this is the first house that even Ryan is super excited about! And he rarely shows any emotion when looking at houses.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...