Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A teapot?

Today while the girls and I were cleaning up their room I felt a little tickle on my leg, I look down and see a little ugly bug crawling up it. Of course I scream and bat it off. It was a really unusual looking bug so I had to track it down to make sure it was dead. Anyway, we finally found it, it was much smaller than I thought (it looked much much bigger on my leg). We were all trying to get a look at it when Haley ran off saying she had to get her teapot.

Hmmm...I think she may be ready for a magnifying glass.



The girls looking at the bug through their "magnifying glass".

3 comments:

Lexi said...

haha! We have that same teapot.

ANDROID said...

Amazing! Does the teapot actually magnify?

Kelly said...

Not one bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...