Thursday, July 16, 2009

This was a hard one for me.

These questions were hard for me...but I never say no to a tag (well, almost never).

1. What is your current obsession?
House hunting, Utahhomes.com, and one house in particular that I want really, really badly!


2. What do you hate that everyone else seems to love? American Idol (I'm over it).


3. What are you wearing today? Oooh...this question sounds a little dirty, I feel like I need to answer with something like "I'm wearing nothing." But no, that's really not true...I'm still sitting in my PJ's...it's only 7:00 am, give me a break.


4. What’s for dinner? I have no idea yet...maybe salmon.


5. What would you eat for your last meal? Steak and potatoes, with a big slice of cheesecake for dessert. A burger and fires would also satisfy.

6. What is the last thing you bought? Hmmm...I think it was sheets at Ross. That's right, nice sheets for each of the girls bed and ours for under $50! And I'll add that this was the first set of cotton sheets I've bought for our bed since we've been married! (That's almost ten years)

7. What are you listening to right now? Bob the Builder on TV and the sound of Haley munching on dry cereal (Morgan isn't up yet).

8. What do you think of the person that tagged you? Megan tagged me, and I think she is wonderful!

9. If you could have a house- fully paid for and totally furnished where would it be? Seal Beach in CA.

10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be? An hour isn't that long! But if I had to choose, I would go visit my sister-in-law in Boston.

11. What is one of your hobbies? I like to scrapbook pictures, and cooking/baking.

12. What is your favorite quote? I'm not one of those people who can remember quotes...I'm skipping this one.

13. What is your favorite color? I like bright colors, yellows and oranges...it reminds me of summer.

14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? I love all my pajamas, I could wear them all day, everyday!

15. What is your dream job? Hmmm, let's see. A food critic or maybe a personal shopper.

16. Describe your personal style? Mostly casual and simple. I wish I was more glamorous, but I could never keep up with that style, I'm too lazy.

17. What is your favorite tree? California Redwoods/Giant Sequoia, I think they're amazing!

18. What are you going to do after this? Eat some breakfast.

19. What is your favorite fruit? Cantaloupe. I love it, but everyone in my family hates it.

20. What inspires you? My Ryan.

21. Who was the last person that you kissed? I gave Haley a kiss when she woke up.

22. What are you currently reading? Nothing...I need a new book and haven't gotten one yet.

23. Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book that you see with a red binding, turn to page 26 and type out the first line. "The requirements for Seeing Eye Dogs are rigid." Gun Dog by Richard A. Wolters This book was my first attempt to train my dogs to hunt...I'm failing.

24. What delighted you the most today? Haley's cheerful self when she wakes up. She's always been that way...always smiling first thing in the morning!

25. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? Not sure...skip.

26. If you bought a wiener dog today, what would you name it? I don't...Bleo. That was the name Haley gave herself when she acted like a dog. It was the first name that popped in my head.

27.What is a character trait or habit of yours that you inherited from one of your parents? I'm always interested in what the neighbors are doing, if I see anything out of the ordinary I want to know what's up...some people say nosey. My dad is the same way.

I'm not tagging anyone in particular...If you are reading this, you should do it!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awww, I'm so touched that you would come visit me! Even an hour would be great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...