Thursday, December 24, 2009

Almost time!

I'm starting to doubt all the gifts that I bought the girls. I have this constant desire to go out and get more stuff. The other day the girls sat with Santa at the mall. I couldn't wait to hear what they were going to say when he asked what they wanted, because I knew that Haley was going to say horses and a stable and Morgan was going to say a unicorn...and I would have the satisfaction in knowing I had those exact things sitting in my closet for Christmas day. However, when he asked "What do you want for Christmas?", they both replied "Puppies!". WHAT?! You're kidding me! Haley was very specific too, "I want a carrier for it, and a brush and a bottle." Noooooooo!! And the hard part is, I've seen exactly what she's asking for in the stores! So badly I want to go out and battle the crowds and lines just so that they can have their puppies Christmas morning. But, I have to control myself...I need to stop at some point I guess. I hope they will be so distracted by their other gifts that they forget about the puppies.

So anyway, tomorrow is the big day! I'm pretty giddy with excitement...I can't wait for the girls to open their presents...even if they don't have their puppies. I'll just bring in our dogs...and give them a brush. Here you go kids...knock yourself out!

They woke up at 5:50 this morning, excited that it was Christmas Eve. So if they're that excited already I'm expecting a pretty early wake up call tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...