Sunday, May 30, 2010

Date night and First Tandem Ride

What a great four day weekend...and it's not even over yet!

Ryan had Friday off work, so we packed a picnic lunch and went to a park. This park was huge, and crowded...I guess the whole town also thought a picnic in the park was a good idea! After that it was off to my moms. She invited the girls over to spend the night...yay!! They LOVE sleeping over, they think it's the greatest thing! My mom even watched Piper for an hour so Ryan and I could go out to dinner! When we came back to take Piper home with us, Haley kept saying, "Okay, can you guys leave now." Goodness, no separation anxiety for her!

Saturday morning was so quiet!! It was very weird to have only one little baby in the house. Later, we took the tandem out for my first ride since last Summer. And can I just say...holy tailbones...my bum was hurting so bad!! That saddle is some kind of torture device...it needs to be switched out before I can ride it again. But besides that, it was a very nice ride. It was a little strange not to have any control, and the fact that I could not see a thing in front of me...but I got used to it. Actually I could sight see so much easier when I don't have to keep my eyes on the road...the mountains were beautiful! I think we could really get that thing going if I were in decent shape.

3 comments:

The Mop said...

Couple of Superheroes off for a Patrol.

Tell FireStar, I would talk more about what a stunning woman she is, but there is a point her Superhero Hubby punch me in the face!

Kelly said...

He can't punch you if he doesn't know who you are. Besides...we superheros don't get jealous.

Kelly said...

Thank you...by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...