Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random Acts of Kindness

Last night Ryan and I took the girls to Burgers Supreme...our favorite little burger joint. As Ryan is making the order at the counter the guy next to him offers to pay for our dinner!! Of course Ryan was like, "Are you sure?! Really?!". The guy was for real and ended up paying our bill!! Later, when I went up to him to thank him again, he said, "Oh yeah...no worries. You have a cute family." Wow!! I mean, who was that guy? I want to know his story. Is he just a super rich guy who does this kind of thing all the time? Was he really taken with our family or did he think we looked poor and we needed help (I hope that wasn't the case...although I was wearing my sweats pants and Morgan's hair wasn't combed). Well, in any case...what a super nice guy!!

So, as we're eating our FREE meal, Ryan and I decide that we need to "pay it forward".

Thanks again Mr. Blue Jeans and Black Shirt...I think you started something!

Day 10

1 comment:

The Mop said...

I'm Very Excited about this. Hopefully it plays out within #30daysofcontent

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...