Friday, August 20, 2010

Approved!

So...finally...the bank got back to us. We have been approved! There are a few conditions they have given us along with it...nothing too bad I guess. At least nothing that will become a deal breaker.

But to be honest, I'm still a little nervous. I finally got the approval, but I don't think I'll truly be at peace until the papers are signed and the keys are in our hands. But this is definitely a step in the right direction!

Tonight we are doing our final walk through...very exciting! Turns out, the sellers did way more improvements/repairs then what we asked for from the inspection. So that's a plus!

I think I'll bring my camera and take some photos too. Perhaps I'll post them if I'm feeling brave...I don't want to jinx anything.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

YAY!!!!! Now I need your secrets.........;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...