Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More party pictures

Here are some pictures of Saturday's festivities. We had a combined kids party in the morning and then a family dinner in the evening. Good times.


Birthday Girl!

I know there are only four candles...it's all I had left. She had six when she blew out the candles at the kid party...honest. Unfortunately, at the kid party I only put three candles in Morgan's cupcake. One of the kids had to fill me in that she was turning four not three. Thank you...I'm glad the kids were paying attention. I added another one just in time.




The kids were being blinded by the sun.





Haley opened very similar presents as Morgan. She loved them! She has been zipping around on her scooter nonstop. And for some reason she looks so much older to me when she's on it...weird. I can't believe I have a six year old!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...