Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer is over?!

Haley starts school tomorrow. I can't believe it...I can't believe she's in first grade...I can't believe that Summer is over. I've been so preoccupied with this house that I've forgotten to celebrate the fact that my little girl is starting a new school year and what an exciting thing that is. I decided to enroll her in her new school. We went to the Back to School Night and met her new teacher. I have to say I'm a little nervous for her...in a new school and all. She won't have all her old classmates and neighbors around...it makes me a little sad. She doesn't seem to be too worried about it, in fact she's looking forward to it...I know she'll do great!

Turns out we've hit another snag with the house. I hope it won't be a deal breaker...it can't be...it just can't be. So I'm back on the emotional roller coaster, as today was not a good day. I'm trying to put on a happy face for Haley though...tomorrow is her day to shine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...