Friday, March 18, 2011

Desert Dwelling this Weekend

We're off to St. George for the weekend. Let the bike racing season begin! Yes, this weekend marks the first big race of the year, and let me tell you, Ryan is as giddy as ever! He has a new team he's directing and a bunch of new guys, so they are excited to get started!

The kids and I are tagging along. I have moments where I lack the motivation to go...and then moments of excitement. It will be a lot of work with my three darling children. But I have some ideas of things we can do...I'm getting to know St. George pretty well over the years! We'll probably hit up Snow Canyon, it's one of our favorites spots! There are tons of hiking trails and a walking path as well. And don't forget the sand dunes, always a big hit with the kids! I know where all the parks are and all the coffee houses as well...you know, I'm just sayin'...lack of sleep may be an issue. Don't you find hotel rooms always bring out the wild side of children! It always takes waaaay longer for them to settle down and go to sleep! But all in all, it will be nice to get out of town for a bit.

So with that, I better get back to it. Laundry is calling my name.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...