Friday, November 18, 2011

A little behind

Lookin' good Piper.
Wow...it's been a while since I posted last.

Let's see...I'll try to sum up.

* I've been thinking about Christmas a lot! Trying to get stuff done, quick, before this baby comes. I just got the girls' big ticket item purchased today, so I'm feeling pretty good to have that out of the way. I really, really want to be able to relax (ha, ha...relax, who am I kidding...but you know what I mean) the month of December instead of stressing the whole time.

* We're missing Thanksgiving in Sedona with Ryan's family this year, this is the first time in a great long while. It's hard, since this is the only time of the year we get to see Ryan's sister and her family. But, I am grateful that my family has stuck around here (everyone is waiting for this baby!), and my grandparents are coming into town as well! So, we'll have a crowd, which will be nice. I just hope this baby doesn't decide to come on Thanksgiving...I am looking forward to this meal and I certainly do not want spend it in a hospital!

* I'm feeling very fat and uncomfortable. I haven't worn my rings in a while, they were getting a bit snug on my fat fingers. And every evening I have swollen feet...which grosses me out. I just don't feel very glamorous. Kind of depressing. And the heartburn is getting very, very old. I'm getting pretty tired getting up in the middle of the night to pop some more TUMS...bleh!

Alright...that's all I can think of for the moment. I'll try to do better keeping up this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...