Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Day Pictures

I finally uploaded the pictures from Thanksgiving. What a beautiful day it was!

We started off the afternoon with a little Frisbee out front. Oh, and check out that sweet blue Suburban parked in the street...yeah, that's our new ride. We bought it from my grandparents and we could not be more excited about it.
I even joined in on the Frisbee action. Now, I hate this next picture of me and my large neck...but I can't help but laugh at Ryan in the background. He's actually making fun of me (everyone was getting a good laugh at me throwing and catching a Frisbee). Apparently that's what I look like when I'm getting ready to catch it.



Jeff's girlfriend, Jen, was in town. The girls absolutely adore her...they completely swarmed her as soon as they saw her. Jen spoils them a bit too by putting makeup on them or giving them perfume...of course Haley and Morgan love it.



Piper trying to figure it all out.

Me, very pregnant, with my three girls.

The table looked so pretty! All the kids got an ornament on their plate...this was a tradition I had growing up on Thanksgiving.









It was great to have my grandparents in town!

Piper with cousin Jett.

So the baby cooperated and stayed put so I could enjoy my Thanksgiving meal...thank you baby.


Tomorrow morning I have my ob appointment. The doctor may go ahead and induce me tomorrow or Tuesday...or later I guess, we'll see.

Oh, and if anyone wanted to know...my sweet potatoes came out pretty darn good.

2 comments:

ANDROID said...

Where's Matt and Carrie?

Kelly said...

Most of these were taken before they showed up. But they were there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...