Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sour cream and snowflakes.

Little Piper....I was wondering why she was so quiet. She helped herself to some sour cream, a little pre dinner snack. I tell ya, you leave a kid alone for two seconds and this is what you get!


Haley went a little crazy with some construction paper, scissors and tape. She says when she lays down to sleep it feels like real snowflakes falling on her. And just in case you're wondering...yes, that's a baby mobile hooked to her bed. She put it up a while back and claims it helps her sleep. Also, she has a bug catcher box and purse hanging from her wall...don't ask. And please pay no attention to the floral wall paper, it was there when we moved in and the girls think it's absolutely beautiful. I, however, have a little different opinion of it, but I'll leave it for now.



The other day I was getting dinner on the table and Haley comes in...


Haley: "Mommy, I'm making a book with drawings of all of us. Do you want me to draw you with a skirt or sweat pants?"


Me: "It's your book, do whatever."


Haley: "Okay, I'm drawing you with sweat pants, because you're always in sweat pants."


Great. I should have said skirt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...