Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Traditional VD Dinner

Last week we spent Valentine's Day evening at Long Beach airport awaiting our flight home.

I've made our traditional Valentine's meal of steak and potatoes for several years now...and I wasn't about to let it go this year! So, on Presidents Day (a week late) we finally celebrated! The girls "helped" me grocery shop that morning and they were thrilled to have flowers decorate our table!

And for dessert? My traditional molten lava cakes!

Now, here's to a less stressful week! And perhaps I'll catch up on laundry if I'm lucky!

2 comments:

ANDROID said...

I noticed my paintings in the background. They are much too small for that wall. You need a giant painting to fill that space.

Kelly said...

I still haven't decided where I want them. You'll have to paint me something huge to put on that wall then...please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...