Thursday, February 2, 2012

The week so far.

My little Rory is now two months old! At her check-up she weighed in at 10 lbs, and is 22.5 inches long. Everything looked great! She sleeps nearly 12 hours straight at night and I was worried that she's not getting enough to eat. But the doctor assured me that her growth is great so just let her sleep! No problem there! I guess she makes up for it when she eats every two hours in the day!

Look at those blue eyes!


In other news, Morgan has been sick this week. It seems she has picked up that nasty cold I had a couple of weeks ago. But unfortunately, she's got it a little worse...she's had a fever and a yucky tummy to go with it. So maybe it's not what I had...but whatever it is I hate to see my kids sick.


Cuddling on her bean bag this morning.


When Piper sees Morgan all cuddled up, she wants in on it too!

I've been working on my chairs...I have one more to go! I think the next project will be painting the family room.


We got a little snow last night, just a dusting really, but it's something right?


We finished watching the first season of Spartacus last night. Wow, that's a good series! I'm hooked! There is definitely no shortage of blood and gore, and the sex scenes will make one blush, but the story line...oh, the story...so many twists and turns!


So there you have it. The week so far.

1 comment:

Jen and Chris said...

You watched it! Love Spartacus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...