Thursday, September 19, 2013

Just me and the girls.

So like I said in an earlier post Ryan has been out of town this week...he'll be back late tomorrow night...we can't wait to see him!  I'm not a fan of being home by myself, it gets especially lonely at night.  But I'm always super proud of myself when I make it to the end without going completely nuts!  Honestly, the week has gone quite well.  No big disasters, no injuries to speak of, and no sickness...it's a miracle really!

My brother, Jeffy, comes over often to keep me company...it's so nice to have him around!  When he walks in the door Piper shouts out, "It's Jeffy Boy!!"...actually it sounds more like "Teffy Boy".  I love that she always calls him that...it cracks me up.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...