Wednesday, September 18, 2013

P-Town Cross and Survivor

We have shifted gears from mountain biking to cross racing this month.  So for the next several weeks we'll be loading up the family every Wednesday to watch Ryan race at the P-Town Cross series.  Last week we brought the girls' bikes so they could do the kids race.  Haley was able to try out her new cross bike!  

 I think Morgan is ready for a bigger bike!

Ryan hit a branch with his face...hence the blood.


In other news...today is the Survivor: Blood vs. Water premiere.
Ryan and I do like ourselves a good Survivor series...and it's even better when there is someone we know on the show!  Our friend Tyson Apostle is back on it for the third time!!
Come on Tyson...I think it's about time you win it!!

Tyson and Ryan.

So you know what we'll be watching every week!  But unfortunately, I don't have normal TV so I will be watching the premiere on Thursday on CBS.  So don't be spilling the beans and telling me everything that happens before I get a chance to see it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...