Friday, September 13, 2013

Kids and Phones

Kids love phones, don't they?  And I don't even have anything cool on my phone for them to do...no games, no special features, no nothing.  But they can sit and scroll through my pictures forever!  And every so often they sneak off with it just for me to get it back with all sorts of little things done to it.  

Here are a couple of little treasures I found recently:

A selfie.


And this gem: She took a little video.  
I was chillin' with my brother and his girlfriend talking about a movie that Haley didn't like.

Things you will see in Piper's clip: 
My brother's feet, reeeeally close up.
My dirty floor.
A mischievous laugh.
A cough in your face...or I should say on my phone...lovely.

Have a nice weekend ya'll!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...