Monday, February 23, 2015

Makeup Monday!!

Okay...so the last time I posted on makeup I shared a high end BB cream and a drugstore lip gloss.  I'm going to do a little switch-a-roo and share a drug store foundation and a high end lip gloss.  

Like I said before, I'm NOT a fan of high coverage foundation on my face.  I don't need to cover up every single freckle or mole or blemish.  Just something to even out my skin tone a little.  

Anyway, this is a new foundation from L'Oreal...the Infallible Pro Matte foundation.  


 It actually covers pretty well.  However, it is matte, so I like to use a good moisturizer before I put this on just to give my skin some moisture.  It's super light and you don't need much, and it lasts a long time!  The only big complaint is the color selection.  I think they run too dark.  I picked up mine in 107 Fresh Beige and it's too dark and a bit too orange for me.  So if you decide to pick one of these up go down a shade!!  Otherwise, I really like it a lot and tend to grab this often when I'm getting ready.


Okay...this is one of my favorites!
Buxom lip creams.
Now I have to admit, I've never purchased one of these, the only one I have ever owned is a sample I got in the color mudslide (which I'm not even sure they sell mudslide anymore).  The sample has lasted me forever, and I'm pretty sure I will purchase one eventually.  I'll probably get the color White Russian...it quite popular!  Seriously though, these are the best!  They are not sticky and they have a tingle sensation when you put it on...it reminds me of a good chapstick.  Now I know Buxom sells a Lip Polish and a Lip Cream...I have only tried the Lip Cream, but I'm sure the polish is great too!

On another note...I'm getting this in the mail today:

The Smashbox contour kit...a little early Birthday gift for myself!
I really hope I love it!

So there you have it...another Makeup Monday.
Have a good one ya'll!


1 comment:

Cheynna Sutherland said...

Seriously, I am loving makeup Monday. SO helpful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...