Thursday, June 4, 2015

Long Week

I won't lie...it's been a long week.  I hate to admit it, but I really didn't accomplish much of anything, go anywhere worth mentioning, or really doing anything at all this week.  


I've been out of sorts this week.  With Ryan gone, Haley gone, my parents also left this week...I'm feeling a little unmotivated for anything.  I'm so glad my kids carry on and seem to enjoy themselves regardless of how I'm feeling. They have been playing with neighbor kids literally everyday, riding bikes, scooters, doing crafts or just laying around eating apples in a messy family room watching a movie.   They seemed perfectly content to chill at home all week, and I'm glad for that.

Tomorrow however, my family will be reunited!  Ryan flies in late tonight...so he should be arriving home in the wee hours of the morning.  Side note:  There is no easy way to get to or from Quebec...it's a traveling nightmare.  Just so you know in case you want to go there...be prepared!

And also tomorrow we get to pick up this girl that I've missed so much!
I can't wait to hear all her stories from the week!

It will nice to have everyone under the same roof again!
Yes, I know it's only been a week...I should probably toughen up.
But seriously...I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...