Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sundance Sundays

I love that Haley is wearing a cat ear headband and Morgan is wearing her Harry Potter glasses.
I don't even think twice when they chose to accessorize the way they do...whatever floats their boat.

So yeah, Sundance Sundays!  They're back on!
And they're even better this year as they have both lifts open now (courtesy of the new zip line tours) so we can enjoy views from the summit and partake in the ever delicious Bear Claw nachos!  Although we all agree that the nachos taste much better after a full morning of skiing.

 While we up there the lift had to shut down briefly due to the weather...there was some thunder and lightning in the distance.
Haley taking a little rest.

I could have lounged and enjoyed the views all afternoon. 
 I was in no rush to get down.

I'm already looking forward to next Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...