Monday, October 6, 2008

Dreary Weekend

It wasn't the greatest of weekends...it rained pretty much nonstop. I just wanted to mope the whole time, I'm sure I wasn't any help with the girls...I just wasn't feeling it. Saturday I was always on the brink of bursting into tears (I hate that), it was just awful. I'll try not to let this post get too depressing...I just miss my dog. I miss walking out in the yard and seeing her layed out in her usual spots or seeing Etta and her all curled up together. I think it will take awhile for me to get over this.

In other news I tried to find a pair of jeans this weekend, I'm in desperate need of a new pair. However, I failed miserably! I must have tried on a dozen pairs, and not one fit me right! I'm not a fan of the jeans that go to my belly button (I don't care what Sarah Jessica Parker says)! I like the lower rise jeans, but I don't want my crack to show!! And I hate, hate, hate the skinny jeans...some people can pull it off, but I am not one of those people! I'm also not a fan of the jeans with a lot detail all over the pockets, I'm not twelve!! I used to always go to The Gap for jeans, but I think they're screwing around with there sizes because I haven't been able to find a pair that works! Jeans are made for people with curves, and I'm lacking in that area!! It's just so frustrating!! I'm having flashbacks to when I was in search of a swim suit that worked on me...it took forever!! So after the failed shopping trip I went home and ate a brownie, I think I need a little more junk in my trunk!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whaddaya gonna do with all that junk?

Kelly said...

I'm gonna make you drunk with all that junk!

Beth said...

you two are so romantic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...