Friday, October 17, 2008

Sleep in...Please!

It seems that every Winter Haley's internal clock somehow gets messed up and lives off of very little sleep. No matter what time she goes to bed, she's always up between 6:00 and 6:30. Actually, a lot of the time she's up earlier then that, but we can usually get her back to bed for a little while. Anyway, this morning she's up at 6:20. Ryan and I are already in the kitchen when she comes stumbling in. "Haley, it's not even light outside yet! Whey don't you sleep some more" I say. She's looks out the back door window and says, "Oh, it is dark outside...well, I'll just turn on the porch light!". Problem solved!

So this weekend should be good! My brother and his wife are watching the girls for a little while on Saturday so Ryan and I can go on a mountain bike ride! It's been forever since we've been able to do something together with no kids. So that should be fun, nothing better then getting dirty together!! Oooh la la! Oops, did I write that! Uh um, anyway...

Also, the World Cup Short Track Championships are going on at the Olympic Oval this weekend! So I've got to pull out my T-Shirt that says "I love Apollo" on it and get out there to cheer him on! Yes, it's true...I have a crush on Apollo.

Anyway, so it should be a pretty good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Apollo Who-No? Don't make me take up speedskating...

Kelly said...

I've seen you out there on the ice before...you look pretty hot too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...