Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3 Months

All right...I finally got around to take my three month pregnancy picture. Boy...I feel much bigger than this picture looks. I even wore maternity clothes the other day for the first time. I had to drag out the bin from our crawl space...unfortunately most of it is summer wear, but I did manage to find some jeans that fit pretty good...that's right, I actually wore something other than sweats! Anyway, it felt really awkward. People aren't sure if I'm pregnant or just getting fat.


This is my three month pregnancy picture with Morgan. I love comparing. And yes, I'm wearing the exact same sweats in both pictures...hmmm, I think I should go shopping.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have some maternity sweaters that are not going to get any more use in this house... if I can fit them into my bag at Thanksgiving, I'll bring them. Otherwise, maybe I'll mail them with Christmas gifts... do you want them?

Kelly said...

Sure!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...