Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Haley and Morgan

These two pictures my dad took while we were in Long Beach. Granted, he's a photographer...but it's amazing how much better the quality is with his camera. I think I'm going to start saving my money and get a better camera for myself at Christmas.

He captured both of my kids' personalities perfectly!
Haley, the dog/nature lover. She's walking Levi, my brother's new beagle.
It was love at first sight!
Now, one might think this is just a silly picture of Morgan. But the truth is this is a very typical pose when Morgan is talking. She is very expressive and always uses hand jesters.
And I love the fact that they are in swimsuits and tennis shoes...a very typical Summertime outfit.

1 comment:

Jen and Chris said...

OMG-the one of Morgan is hilarious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...