Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh...Give me Strength.

Why...Why do kids do the things they do? Do they do it so they can see me go crazy...so I lose my mind? Why? I know...kids will be kids...but still...

Why...

...Haley, did you have to dump half the bottle of dog shampoo onto Etta so she turned into a green gooey mess? Just have me throw five bucks into the garbage instead next time...save me the mess.

And why Morgan did you have to dump the other half of the dog shampoo onto Belle the next day? Did you not see Haley get into trouble for the exact same thing the day before?! I couldn't do anything about it with Belle since she is not supposed to get wet (she's still recovering from being spayed). So she just has to be sticky and mangy the rest of the week.

Why Haley did you have to sit and pick at a yellow crayon so all the little teeny tiny shavings land all over my sofa?

Why Morgan did you knock over a cup of water, and not tell me, so I nearly slip while holding Piper when I walked into the room? Then I see that you walked on it spreading your muddy foot prints all over the kitchen.

Why girls did each of you take an apple from the fridge, take four bites and then throw them to the dogs? Is it because you see how much I love to go grocery shopping? (sarcasm)

Why Morgan did you have to pump about quarter of my hand soap onto your hands, rub it all over your arms and on my counter? Yes, I told you to go wash your hands...but that's not really what I meant.

Why girls must you keep spilling the dogs' bowls of food so that when they want to eat they have to hunt for it in the of grass all over the yard? And I won't even ask why I'm finding little pieces of dog food in various places in the house.

And why right after I hosed the patio off did you both decide to make mud pies all over it?

Why Haley do you have to use the bathroom sink to fill up various bowls and cups and then proceed to take them to the front yard spilling them as you go, resulting in a constant river in my hallway?

And why must you have to use my silverware when playing the dirt? One or two is okay, but when my entire drawer is emptied and laying around the yard...then we have a problem. Okay, they don't empty the drawer...but still.


This is just the tip of the iceberg my friends...I could go on and on.



And then, a big thank you to Etta...for barfing all over the dining room floor...just lovely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I have 20 month old twin girls. I feel your pain.

Lexi said...

Ah man! Why oh why?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...