Saturday, June 18, 2011

Illness is taking out my family!

This mysterious stomach bug took out Piper, Morgan and Ryan...Haley is now down for the count. I'm so bummed, I thought her and I had the superior immune systems and were going to persevere over this blasted illness. One week this illness has now taken from me...one week of not leaving this house...except for the market for my oatmeal cream pies of course. And even then Morgan had to make a run for the bathroom. Which by the way took me forever to find! I asked the lady behind the bakery counter and she spoke NOT A WORD of English. Wait, I lied...she knew the word "cookie", which is what she thought we wanted (that may have been the case in any other given visit though). Luckily, we found it...without her help.

So yeah, illness...it's depressing me. I'm tired of taking care of sickies!! I want everyone to be healthy!! I want to enjoy Summer!!

The other day when Morgan was laying in agony, saying her belly hurt so so so so bad...I asked her to point to where it hurt. She did. Then I said "What does it feel like?". In a very sad, and weak voice she says, "If feels like...........I'm........dying." Talk about rip your heart out! I was expecting an answer like a sharp pain or a nauseating pain or a poop pain...something along those lines. Well, she wasn't dying luckily...she's her almost happy little self again.

So it's down to me. Will I persevere?! Will I beat this?!!

Goodness, I hope so!

1 comment:

Cheynna Sutherland said...

Oh, Kelly, this sounds awful. Hang in there! Hope you stay healthy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...