Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Two

I decided to try to update everyday for Ryan, and because my life is so exciting I know everyone else would love to know what we're up to.

Last night was awful! Ryan should be glad he missed it. Haley had a lot of trouble sleeping and ended up in my bed for the night. She finally settled down close to 1 in the morning. Then around 2 Morgan woke up to go to the bathroom, she saw Haley in my bed and pitched a slight fit..."Why does Haley get to sleep with you?!!". One thing after another, so sleep was pretty minimal. Thankfully Piper slept like a champ. So by morning I'm dragging and of course Haley and Morgan act like they got the best sleep in their lives going full blast...not fair! That is one thing about parenthood...you never know what kind of sleep you will have when you lay your head on that pillow!

I picked a boat load of pears this afternoon while the girls played in the yard.

Leftovers for dinner...pizza (no, I did not buy it...I made it). That's right, we haven't had pancakes yet...or mac and cheese for that matter. Oh wait, I'm only on day two though...I better not get too proud of myself yet.

After dinner we played out back with the dogs...picking berries.

And being silly.



Can you tell Piper got a hold of a few berries?


And then finally after the bedtime madness...it's quite.


Tonight I missed out on a garden party dinner for the women in the neighborhood. But a friend came by after my kids were in bed and dropped off a yummy plate of homemade truffles and chocolates from the party for me. What a wonderful friend! I will be devouring them after I write this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I am trying to update too. Unfortunately, it's not that exciting.
Miss you guys.
Love,

ki6gfdkaren said...

The dinner I planned last night was taking way to long to cook so I had to abandon it and yes I served mac and cheese. Oh well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...