Sunday, September 4, 2011

A few pictures of the week.

I took this picture through my kitchen window as I was cleaning up after dinner. They're picking berries...one of our favorite pastimes.


The area in front of our porch isn't landscaped and the girls love to play there. I'm actually hesitate to plant anything there for this reason. I had to document Haley's little house she created for her dinosaurs. Haley and Morgan used random boards, sticks and other things for the walls. They also found these little seed pods, they dug out the innards of them (which took some time) to create little bowls. Also, Haley scoured the yard for moss to use as the carpet...some of that moss even came from her school! I was very impressed!


Morgan wasn't quite as detail oriented...but she's getting the idea.


Piper seems to be a little more photogenic than the other girls. She saw me with the camera and wanted in on some of the action.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...