Monday, September 12, 2011

Hangin' in there.

My mantra...this is hanging in my kitchen so I'm reminded every day!

I've realized that one thing that helps me keep my sanity while Ryan is gone is to not worry about messes. I've had a basket of laundry needing to be folded on the washer and another in the dryer for the last five days. The same toys (those darn Little People) scattered all over my family room, and one of these days we'll maybe pick them up. Clutter is piling up on the kitchen counter and there's little food bits stuck on the tile floor under Piper's seat that still needs to be mopped up. But, my living room is presentable! So if anyone visits me at least I have one room to be proud of, as long as they put blinders on to the rest of the house!

My moment of weakness today at Costco...Dino Chicken Nuggets. But look at that face...that girl is excited about dinner!

Piper's new hangout spot while I'm working in the kitchen. She loves watching me cook...even if it is only Dino nuggets!

Four more days to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...