Monday, February 16, 2009

It's amazing...

what a clean room can do! I finally went through the girls' room and organized a bit. I'm partially to blame for it getting a little out of control...I don't do a very good job at putting things into the correct bin. I'm usually in too big of a rush to clean up and I just throw what ever into what ever bin is closest to me. I guess I'm not a very good example!! I'll try to do better. Anyway, the girls actually were really into the idea of organizing everything. Not that they were a help, of course they weren't, but they did like the idea of helping me empty everything out of their closet. "Mommy's making a MESS!" So anyway, it's done. They actually listened to music and danced for the longest time...I guess celebrating their clean room. I joined them for a while, oh yeah...we were busting out the moves!! It feels good to just be silly with my girls and let loose for a while. Good stress reliever!

One of these days we'll get a bunk bed for these girls! Although Morgan has no problem with her crib! So I'm in no hurry!

2 comments:

Meg said...

it looks great! doesn't it feel so good to have the room clean and organized, even just for a little while? :)

Kelly said...

I think maybe reading your blog inspired me to get some cleaning done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...