Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spring is Here!

Yeah right...who am I kidding. It's just mother nature just giving us a tease...but I'll take it.

The past couple of days have been beautiful! Warmer temps (in the 40's) and clear blue skys...ahhhh...too bad it won't last.

So anyway, the girls have been enjoying a lot of outside play. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of outside "stuff" to play with right now. So they've been having a ball riding their bikes (we're still working on pedaling with Morgan, she'll get it soon) and of course their favorite, playing in the dirt. They also like to drag out the little play pool...Haley asks for me to fill it, but I can't go that far. They already peel off their jackets and refuse to wear shoes! It's warmer temps, not warm temps!! But they don't care. And as far as the pool goes, they have just as much fun with it empty...kinda sad really, but whatever.

It's so nice now that they're a little older because I can trust them to play in the front yard now. I can see them really well from every front window in the house, so I'm able to keep a close eye on them. They are really good about staying within the boundaries and they don't go out in the street. The gutter...yes (we're still working on that one) but not in the street.

The dirt entertained them for ever!! I got to sit on the porch and read while they dug for shells and worms. We HAVE to plant flowers this year...they would love it!

I got my dose of vitamin D today...I'm feeling good!

1 comment:

M and C Wilson said...

Man, I remember when Haley could hardly sit on the bike. She is just growing so fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...