Monday, February 9, 2009

Sundance

What a great weekend!!

After some cross country on Saturday we did some downhill on Sunday at Sundance. Just me and guys! This was the first time that I've been skiing with all my brothers at once since we were kids...good times! Unfortunately it snowed on us the entire time we were there...no different from our big ski day last year. So we're used to now. Maybe one day I'll be able to ski at Sundance when the sun is out! But anyway, the snow can't stop us!! We had a blast!

It's so funny to see everyone's ski styles. Jeff has the most spectacular crashes...he's the biggest risk taker and just barrels down the mountain and whatever happens happens! Andrew looks the best in the fashion sense...he has nicest equipment. He also has really quick turns, stays in a tucked position the entire time. Matt probably has the best technique...he looks very smooth when he skis. Ryan got the award for the most crashes (although not as spectacular as Jeff's). He's very tentative, especially in the moguls. I'm not sure where I fall in...I was definitely more cautious this time around but did pretty much everything they all did, just not as fast.

Andrew, Jeff, and Ryan.

Me with the guys! Andrew, Matt, Me, Ryan and Jeff.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...