Thursday, January 24, 2013

An Afternoon Craft

Morgan got this really cute book for Christmas from her Grandma and she's been chomping at the bit to make something from it.
 The girls have early out this week for parent-teacher conferences so I decided it would be a good time filler for a cold afternoon.  They chose the "Darling Dachshund".  


I think they turned out pretty cute!  
Can you tell which one is Haley's?  I love her creativity and I love that she does the crafts HER way!

When we started Piper was in a mood...a terrible mood, that is.  Screaming that she wanted to cut, she wanted to trace, she wanted to glue...but nothing really made her happy.  I ended up putting on a movie for her so we could finish.  30 minutes later I find her like this...
...yep, sound asleep.  I guess someone was a little tired.  I paid for that nice 30 minutes too later when it was time to go to bed.  I spent an extra hour rocking her and trying to get her to fall asleep!  Darn that 30 minutes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...