Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snow Day Workout

   I've been feeling a bit couped up this week and this was my attempt to get my heart going and maybe even sweat a little.  If I did this everyday...I bet I could get rid of my last pesky five pounds a lot quicker!
The girls had fun taking my pictures.

My snow day workout:

10 leg lifts using chairs.  
You may need a kid to sit in them, as mine kept sliding...and they're a bit rickety so I don't think I can use them again.

10 times up the stairs...fast.
Don't worry...you'll feel the burn by the 8th time.  And it was a miracle I didn't fall.
Look...I was so fast Morgan couldn't even get my picture!

50 crunches.

Take a couple minutes to get a drink and do the whole thing again...two more times.

What do you think...think I can do it everyday?!

2 comments:

Meg said...

i love it! i need to start doing something like this!

Anonymous said...

Carry a kid when you run up the stairs. Feel the burn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...