Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy President's Day

It's been a pretty chill weekend.  
Friday after the girls got out of school my friend and I took our kids to another nominee for best animated movie...Wreck It Ralph.  We all really enjoyed it!



We're doing pretty good in the kid's categories.  But as for the best picture nominees...well, I haven't seen one.   I'm not doing so good with my Oscar homework!

But yeah, so this weekend...pretty chill.
The girls, cozy by the fire, most likely watching All Dogs Go to Heaven or Wild Kratts.

Today I entered the modern era and became the proud owner of a smart phone.  However, I have no idea how the thing works!  I better figure that out soon.

The girls are now on the slopes with Ryan and I'm thinking a pot of soup is sounding pretty good for dinner.
Happy President's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...