Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Rory, enjoying her breakfast this morning.

Haley and Morgan were so excited for school this morning!  Both looking forward to their class parties and passing our their Valentine's.  

I remember when I was in elementary school, I was very particular about who got what Valentine.  You know how the store bought Valentines would always have some type of message on them?  Well, I was very careful about making sure I didn't put a boy name on a card that was too lovey dovey...I didn't want them to get the wrong idea, you know.  Ha!  What a silly girl I was!  It's all about the candy anyway...I'm sure the boys didn't even read them.  

In other news...but an appropriate day to announce it (even though most people already know through facebook).  Ryan and I have set a date to be sealed in our LDS temple!!  We could not be more excited about it!  Come May 18th our family will be sealed for time and all eternity!  What a grand day that will be!  

You can read about temples here.

Happy Valentine's Day ya'll!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day Kelly! Congratulations to you and Ryan!

Kelly said...

Thanks Nicole! You have a great one too!

Meg said...

Oh my goodness that is amazing news! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.

Cakbuck said...

Kelly, this is your cousin Amanda, I am not on face book but I love your blog. I am truly so happy for you and your cute little family!!

Lexi said...

Yay! I am so happy for you. Great news for your cute little family :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...