Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Almost time for Preschool!

This morning was Haley's Open House for her Preschool she'll be going to this year. Very exciting...such a big girl now! I had to fill out a little questionaire for Haley, I asked the questions and wrote down her answers. Favorite color: Pink, Favorite Food: Pasta, Things you enjoy doing with the family: camping, going to parks, and bike rides. (I kinda helped her with that one) Favorite Toy: Pooh Bear (That one surprised me, I thought for sure it would have been her ponies) Something Interesting about Her: She loves to bake cookies and make pizza with her Mommy. (OK, I kinda helped her with that one too.) I could have put a lot of interesting things...Such as, she loves her Tigger suit even though it's waaay too small or the fact that it's 100 degrees out...she would wear that everyday if she could...that's "interesting". Or she likes to pretend she's a dog, and will stay in character ALL DAY complete with barking, whining, and panting instead of actually talking. Or I could have put that Haley has claimed she will never poop again, and continues to hold it as long as humanly possible. Another, she loves the smell of Marshmallows and every time we are in a grocery store she finds them. We don't even have to be on that particular isle, she'll still find them, and then she'll proceed to put her nose against each bag to smell them...that's something interesting about her too. But I didn't want to freak the teacher out with all these crazy stories on the first day of school, so I decided to put something "normal" down...she does like to bake with me, I didn't lie. The teacher will get to know Haley's antics soon enough! Her first day of class is this Thursday, I'm pretty anxious for it!

In other news: I'm worried about Cassidy, she's not doing very well today. Seems waay more mellow today. She even went in her doghouse in the daytime, which is pretty much unheard of! She also seems a little out of it. I'm keeping an eye on her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's probably a good call to let the teacher find out for herself how "interesting" our little girl is!
I give this post an A+! Sorry I couldn't be there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...