Monday, August 11, 2008

Am I Crazy?

I was hosing off the patio, so I threw the dog mat on the table to keep it from getting wet...it didn't keep Etta from still napping on it.


So here's my latest: Since we bought a Brittany I've decided that I want to train her for what she's bred to do. I myself will not be hunting with her but I would be a handler. Lots of pheasant hunters rent out dogs to use in the fields. I could technically make some nice cash come pheasant season. So I went out today to pick up a few things to get started on this. Well, as I was leaving Sportsman Warehouse I saw on the bulletin board "Brittany puppies For Sale"! OK, OK...I know what you're thinking...why on Earth would I get another dog?! Let me explain...If I do become a handler, hunters prefer dogs in pairs, they're able to work the field better. Also, it is said that Brittanies do very well together, most people buy them in twos!


So am I crazy, or does this make sense?




By the way, this game of chasing a plastic cup in the play pool, entertained Etta for the longest time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...