Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This and That

So I decided to hold off on getting a new puppy again. I have a tendency to get a bit excited and rush into things! I thought about it...I better make sure I can successfully train Etta first. Plus, the breeders that I got Etta from thought it also would be best to wait until next year when Etta is older. So that's what I'll do.

I've been driving the Wrangler more, the girls love it! They love how it's "windy" all the time in the car. I have to leave their side windows up though because I'm afraid they'll throw something out, but everything else is open. I tell ya, it's a workout driving around in that car with kids! Our Jeep is raised pretty high so I have to lift the kids in, they sit and buckle the top buckle and then I have to climb in to buckle the bottom buckle (it's a little more difficult to snap for them). Then, to get them out I catch them as each jumps (another favorite part for them!). We had four stops to make this morning so there was a lot of climbing in and out. Plus, I was wearing a skirt (all my shorts are in the laundry) so I had to be a little more "lady-like" in jumping in and out. Hopefully I didn't flash anyone! I do love that car though...it's just a lot of fun to zip around town in! This picture is from last Winter, but it's the only picture of the Jeep I could find at the moment.


As I'm writing this Ryan is racing in the Tour of Utah, which started today. It was nice having him here for breakfast on a Wednesday...something a little out of the ordinary! So I hope it's going well for him, he's been pretty anxious for it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...